With travel and beaches now reopened after being closed during the COVID-19 pandemic, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2020's Best Beach Towns to Live in,
Sarasota came in at #6, in the entire USA...
Venice is also in the top 20... coming in at #17
The Top 5 Looks Like This...
1) Naples, FL
2) Lahaina, HI
3) Boca Raton, FL
4) Newport Beach, CA
5) Santa Monica, CA
To determine the most livable beachside communities, WalletHub compared 191 cities across 63 key metrics. The study was divided into two categories, ocean beach towns and lake beach towns. The data set ranges from housing costs to share of for-sale waterfront homes to quality of beach water.
- Beach Living in Sarasota (1 = Best, 73 = Avg.): 58th– Median Annual Property Taxes
- 42th– % of For-Sale Waterfront Homes
- 15th– Water Temperature
- 76th– Foreclosure Rate
- 1st– Nightlife Establishments per Capita
- 1st - Restaurants per Capita
- 17th– Quality of Beach Water
To see the full report, please visit: