The Town of Longboat Key has said they and other authorities will be Monitoring Jewfish Island and Sandbar, The Cove & all of their Waters, to assure safety and that all are following CDC guidelines for Social Distancing until further notice. .
The Town also previously announced... several other important changes and access, in response to COVID-19.
Town Park/Amenity Closures:
- Beach and Boat access to Greer Island (Beer Can Island) is closed
- Longboat Key’s 12 Public Beach Access Points & Parking
- This includes Quick Point, Overlook Park, and Bayfront Park
- All public boat ramps in Manatee County, including Linley Street Boat Ramp
- Tennis Center
- All active play areas at Bayfront Park - Tennis, Pickleball, Basketball, Shuffleboard and Children’s Playground.
- Sarasota County public beaches
- Amenities at Sarasota County Parks
- Manatee County public beaches
Stay Up to Date on all the Changes and Latest Information, on their Website.