If you’re planning to bring a bottle of wine to your holiday festivities, and don’t know what to choose, Wine.com is here to help. The company has just come out with their annual Wine 100 list of the most popular wines, so picking one up is a safe bet for a good gift for your hosts.
Topping the Wine 100 list this year is New Zealand’s Kim Crawford 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, with two whites, two sparkling and six reds making the Top Ten.
- Kim Crawford 2018 Sauvignon Blanc
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut
- Meiomi 2017 Pinot Noir
- La Marca Prosecco
- Kendall-Jackson 2017 Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay
- Tenuta di Nozzole 2015 Chianti Classico Riserva
- Substance 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Substance 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
- DAOU Vineyards 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Decoy 2016 Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon
Now, if you’re looking to bring a bottle that’s a bit more interesting, the site has also come out with their "50 Most Intriguing Wines of the Year,” highlighting wines that many Wine.com consumers may not have yet discovered. Wines on that list include Mazzei Chianti Classico Riserva Ser Lapo 2015, Pence Ranch Pinot Noir and more.