Over the past 30 years, Anheuser-Busch and its wholesaler partners have invested more than $1 billion in the United States to promote alcohol responsibility and help prevent drunk driving. As your local Anheuser-Busch distributor,Gold Coast Eagle Distributing is committed to helping keep the local roads safe this Super Bowl weekend with TOW TO GO.
TOW TO GO has been serving Sarasota and Manatee Counties since 1998. It was a concept conceived by Col. John. Saputo - USMC and his staff here in Sarasota/Manatee. The idea has now been adopted by Anheuser-Busch, AAA and tow companies all over Florida, Georgia, and the western two-thirds of Tennessee. Since the program’s inception, over 28,000+ intoxicated drivers have decided to use TOW TO GO versus getting behind the wheel when there was a question of sobriety. Important TOW TO GO guidelines:
* Confidential local ride within a 10-mile radius to a safe location
- Free and available to both AAA members and non-members
- The AAA tow truck takes the vehicle and the driver home
- Tow trucks can take up to two people home; if there are more people in your party—you will need to make other arrangements to get home safely.
- You can’t make an appointment to use the TOW TO GO service, it is designed to be used as a last resort so have a designated driver before you have your first drink.
- It may be necessary, in certain situations, for AAA to contact a cab company or local law enforcement to assist with getting the intoxicated individual a safe ride.
If you would like to use the TOW TO GO program this 4th of July holiday, the number to call is (855) 286-9246. The program is valid Friday, January 31st through 6 a.m. on Monday, February 3, 2020 Anheuser-Busch will reinforce their Responsibility Matters Message with billboards, radio, and TV spots announcing further details surrounding TOW TO GO!
Gold Coast Eagle Distributing wants you to know that drunk driving is 100 percent preventable when we all do our part!!
In the spirit of The 4th of July holiday, we encourage you to kick off the summer responsibly. If your plans involve alcohol, plan to use a designated driver, get a ride, call a cab or use public transport. Whatever you do, care enough to get home safely. Start your summer the safe way and Don’t Drive Drunk “DRINK-WISER”!
The TOW TO GO program is active this Super Bowl Weekend, the number to call is (855) 286-9246. The program is valid Friday, January 31st through 6 a.m. on Monday, February 3rd, 2020