"Things You Need to Know Before You Go" to the 2019 Florida International Air Show
The Florida International Air Show
November 1st-3rd, 2019
The USAF Thunderbirds Perform November 2nd & 3rd
Punta Gorda, FL Airport (PGD)
Tickets On Sale Now: http://www.floridaairshow.com
Air Show Hotline:1.833.743.3427
- Active Military and Veterans should be prepared to show a Photo ID and Veteran's ID to expedite your access into the Air Show..
- You can bring binoculars and cameras.
- While coolers and ice chests ARE NOT PERMITTED an exception will be made of medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- Folding Chairs and Lawn Chairs ARE permitted and necessary with General Admission.
- Umbrellas -Only hand held umbrella's are permitted; Beach Umbrellas ARE NOT permitted.
- Wheelchairs. The Air Show Grounds are grassy fields that can make wheel chair maneuverability difficult. Golf Carts will be available to shuttle guests around the Air Show grounds.
- Handicapped parking, with proper authorization, is available on a first come - first serve basis. .
- Baby diaper bags and strollers,if attending with a small child.
- Dogs -Only Service Dogs and Pets with proper authorization are permitted.
- Weapons (regardless of permit)including firearms, knives,( including pocket knives and multi-tools) replica or toy weapons, pepper spray or stun guns.
- Only On-Duty Law Enforcement Officials working the Air Show are permitted to carry firearms.
- Alcoholic Beverages and Water Bottles.
- Coolers and Ice Chests.
- Glass Containers.
- Laser Pointers
- Unmanned aerial vehicles and/or drones.
- Remote Controlled Devices.
- Tents, Portable or temporary awnings, cabanas.
We ask for your cooperation in keeping potentially dangerous items safely outside the Air Show Grounds. ALL Bags will be quickly inspected prior to entering the Air Show Grounds. If you elect not to return these items to your vehicle and choose to leave them at the Security Check points, the FIAS will not be responsible for the return of these items. These measures are taken to ensure everyone's safety.
- Sun Glasses
- Ear Protection
- Lip balm/Chapstick
- Camping Chairs, Folding Chairs (If Not Purchasing Reserved Seating)
- Comfortable Shoes
Pay Attention- Watch where you are walking. Trip hazards are everywhere. Stay aware of your surroundings and watch for moving vehicles.
Drink Water -Stay hydrated. Water will be for sale throughout the Air Show grounds. Drinking alcohol? Please drink in moderation as alcohol can cause dehydration.
Plan for Noise- Jets can make a lot of noise so we strongly suggest earplugs or ear protection - especially for little ones.
Smoke ONLYin Designated Areas. Anyone smoking outside of the designated areas will be directed to the smoking areas.
Plan Ahead- Do find out where you can get medical aid or seek help.