Sarasota Is 2019’s Best City to Retire in Florida - according to the website: WalletHub ..
To determine the most ideal places for older Americans to live their golden years, WalletHub compared more than 100 cities in the Sunshine State across 28 key indicators of retiree-friendliness. The data set ranges from cost of living to health care facilities per capita to number of attractions.
- Retiree-Friendliness of Sarasota (1=Best; 58=Avg.)
- 13th– % of Population Aged 65 & Older
- 52nd– % of Workers Aged 65 & Older
- 1st– Health Care Facilities per Capita
- 15th– Family & General Physicians per Capita
- 1st– Fishing Facilities per Capita
- 56th– Property-Crime Rate
Read the Full Survey Here: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-cities-to-retire-in-florida/37633/