Coming October 27 – 28, Thousands of hand-made works of art, along with stunning artisan creations are coming to the upscale shopping district of University Town Center during the UTC Fine Art Fair with Craft Marketplace. Visitors are invited to stroll amidst life-sized sculptures, see one-of-a-kind paintings, sculptures, handcrafted furniture, collectibles, and more during this free event.
The UTC Fine Art Fair with Craft Marketplace represents original artwork, handmade in America and selected by an independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants. National art festival producer Howard Alan Events (HAE)’s careful vetting process also ensures a wide array of mediums and price ranges will be offered during the Fair. The show also includes fine craft and full green market offering hand-made soaps, delicious dips, living plants and more.
WHAT: UTC Fine Art Fair with Craft Marketplace
WHEN: Saturday, October 27 and Sunday, October 28 from 10 am to 5 pm both days
WHERE: University Town Center
Navigational Address: 140 University Town Center Drive, Sarasota, FL 34243
COST: Free and open to the public
CONTACT: email@example.com or 561-746-6615
- Juried, first-class outdoor art gallery showcasing local and national artists
- Original artwork handmade in America
- More than 100 artists
- Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $25 to $30,000
- Artists hand-selected by independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
- All artists on site for duration of festival
- Vast array of artistic media including paintings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, glass, wood, handmade jewelry, collage, mixed media
- Full green market and hundreds of made-in-the-USA fine craft works