The drive will take place March 3rd, 4th and 5th from 9a-12pm.
This is the 63rd year that Firefighters have collected with the "Fill the Boot" Boot Drive for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. The first "Fill the Boot" was held in Boston in 1953. In 2016, over 100,000 firefighters raised more than $25 Million at more than 2,000 "Fill the Boot" locations across the country
Firefighters will be in 16 collection locations in Sarasota and Manatee Counties to make donating easy.
- Clark Rd (Stickney Point) and US 41
- Bee Ridge Rd and Beneva Rd
- Beneva Rd and Clark Rd
- Fruitville Rd and Honore Ave
- Clark Rd and Honore Ave
- Center Rd and Jacaranda Blvd
- State Rd 776 and Dearborn Ave
- US 41 and Laurel Rd