Our 2015 Holiday Toy Drive was a huge success! On Friday, December 4th, over 1,200 toys and 56 bicycles were donated to the US Marine Corps Reserve Toys For Tots Program! Thanks to YOU, hundreds of Suncoast children will now have gifts under their trees on Christmas morning!
But there’s still a long way to go! If you missed CTQ’s toy drive, there are still many locations throughout the Suncoast with donation boxes, which will be collecting toys until December 23rd. If you’d like to make a donation to Toys For Tots, here is a list of participating locations. Just look for a white box with the Toys For Tots logo, and place your donation of a new, unwrapped toy into it. Thank you for all you do for friends and neighbors in this great community, and thank you to Conley Buick GMC for their continued partnership in our annual toy drive!
Donation Boxes can be found at:
· All Publix Supermarkets in Sarasota and Manatee Counties
· Texas Roadhouse (On SR 70 near I-75 in Lakewood Ranch)
· Marine Corps League #588 (Corner of 26th Street W and 53rd Ave W in Bradenton)
· Katie’s Café (3130 53rd Ave E, Bradenton)
· Terra Ceia Golf Club (2802 Terra Ceia Bay Blvd, Palmetto)
· Conley Buick GMC (800 Cortez Rd W, Bradenton)
· Popi’s Place (6515 14th St W, Bradenton)
· Sarasota Military Academy (801 N. Orange Ave, Sarasota)
Want to find a donation box near you? Click THIS LINK, and enter your city & state, or ZIP code, to find one nearby!